Thursday, December 10, 2009

I, too, have a dream.

I, too, have a dream I could write so many things about this topic. Like, I wish a lot of things would change. The way people act, and also the way people treat one another. There are so many other things that should change about our world.

Although, I know this won’t happen unless we will all become robots. Yeah people make bad choices. Everyone does it, and it is sad to say but it will be that way forever. I still hope that one day these things will change; there are still many ways that we could change things.

Have you ever seen Rachel’s challenge? I have and I listened to I’ m pretty sure it was her brother… he told us that Rachel had thought that people could start a chain reaction. I think she had a great idea and that people should really look into this and try.I hope that one day people will realize that we all need to straighten up.
"I have this theory that if one person can go out of their way to show compassion then it will start a chain reation of the same." — Rachel Scott

4 comments:

  1. I have seen Rachel's Challenge Holly. It was very inspiring to me. I think if we all made a conscience effort to go out of our way to show compassion as Rachel said the world would change just a little at a time. This is a good post Holly.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Holly, being a better person starts with you,but your actions can inspire other people to do better as well. I always love watching Liberty Mutual commercials where they show this chain started by caring and compassionate behavior and making full circle.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Humans being replaced with robots is so ridiculous. WHat happened with good old fashion manual labor? Plus I love that quote I think the same way.

    ReplyDelete
  4. You know without all of the things going on in the world the world would be perfect... but nobody is. Other than Jesus Christ and God themselves.

    ReplyDelete